Description of BAIKAL 750 LONGIt's THE bag for occasional nights out in the open. Here at MILLET, we know how to make expedition bags, and we put all our mountain expertise to good use for the whole range. Take this synthetic two- season model, which manages wet conditions very well. “Under canvas, you often have to deal with condensation,” explains Antoine, product manager. “Moisture can come from the body, or outside, particularly in wet weather or by the ocean. There's ground moisture, too. Synthetic fill responds well to all these types of moisture.” Other advantages of synthetic-fill bags are their affordability and ease of care: “You can machine-wash a synthetic bag and store it compressed.” A must for everyday life, the BAIKAL 750 was developed using all MILLET's technical expertise.
- Comfortable mummy shape
- Synthetic fill and polyamide shell protect from cold and wet
- Double side zip and inside anti-cold flap / Inside pocket
- Hood with drawcord
- Left or right hand zip, combinable
- Total length: 225 cm
- Shoulder width: 77 cm
- Foot width: 42 cm
- Comfort temperature: from 10°C to 6°C
- Side zip: left (G) or right (D) hand zip, combinable
- Dimensions after packing: 23x15 cm
- Volume after packing: 4,5L
- Fill : SuperMix Fiber
- 3D mix of hollow silicone-coated fibers
- Top: 1x100g/m². Bottom: 1x100g/m²
- Outside shell: Polyamide 40D/255T ripstop
- Inside lining: 50D/300T Polyester
- 0,910 kg
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Anti-cold flap at the closure delivers an extra thermal protection preventing heat loss from inside out.
The sleeping bags are connectible using left and right zippers system.
The mummy shape is fitted to the human body in order to maximize comfort in the classic sleeping bag.