Description of BOUTHAN GTXA roomy alpine-trekking model with ample room for your cherished toes. For trad-boot buffs, the BOUTHAN GTX offers inestimable comfort and complete protection. On the menu: Vibram®® outsole (for peerl ess traction) and GORE-TEX® liner (for high-performance waterproofness), with leather outer. “We’re the only brand to use perforated leather with a GORE-TEX® membrane to optimize breathability,” explains the product manager. “The nubuck we use is the best, most rugged leather. It gives the product unheard-of longevity if well cared for. The leather conforms to your feet and lives with you over time, becoming a second skin.” So we're talking serious long-haul hiking togs! Hold and durability are unrivaled. This mid-cut boot offers proven robustness, protecting against impacts with its toe cap and full rubber rand. Choose the BOUTHAN GTX for: the GR20 trail across Corsica, to explore Reunion Island's craters and cirques, or for hiking in France's Vosges Mountains! Or a gorgeous spring trek in Nepal. Or for work - suited to rope-access and difficult-access operations.
- Rugged leather
- Comfort fit, Flex semi-rigide
- Fully waterproof and breathable membrane, leather lining
- Wraparound lacing
- Stone guard and full rubber rand
- Reliable, high-traction Vibram® trekking outsole
- Nubuck Leather WR
- GORE-TEX® Skintec Leather bootie
- Midsole : EVA Bi Density, thermo-compressed
- Outsole Vibram® Foura
- Alpine Fit / Semi-rigid Flex
- 795 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Please see the sizing chart
Your shoe size Foot (CM) 24 24,5 25 25,5 26 26,5 27 27,5 UK 38 382/3 391/3 40 402/3 411/3 42 422/3 US 5,5 6 6,5 7 7,5 8 8,5 9 Size to order 5 5,5 6 6,5 7 7,5 8 8,5 Your shoe size Foot (CM) 28 28,5 29 29,5 30 30,5 31 31,5 UK 431/3 44 442/3 451/3 46 462/3 471/3 48 US 9,5 10 10,5 11 11,5 12 12,5 13 Size to order 9 9,5 10 10,5 11 11,5 12 12,5
Real leather insert offers high durability as well as abrasion and scuff resistance! A must for extreme activities and terrain.
Mountaineering shoe. Precise distribution of the foot support enhances front grip and alpine approach.
Vibram Foura Outsole
VIBRAM Foura sole provides high traction and durability. It allows an optimal grip in any condition.