Description of COMPOSITE 0 REGFor damp alpine conditions and the chill of nights near zero, the COMPOSITE 0 sleeping bag delivers perfect, durable, hybrid comfort for 3-season hikes and treks in the mountains. Water repellent, lig htweight and highly compressible, it opts for SMARTBLEND™ insulation, a blend of 70% K-DRY™ treated natural down plus 4T™ synthetic down, which guarantees efficient warmth during alpine nights, even if you encounter wet conditions. The innovative V baffling prevents thermal bridges. The COMPOSITE -0 sleeping bag has an aluminized chamber coating that reflects heat inwards, like a survival sheet, while wicking sweat away from the body. The 22%-hollow synthetic fibers in the lower section store air and durably resist squashing and ground damp. Available in regular and long versions.
- Comfortable mummy shape
- Composite™ construction
- Tough, water-repellent Nylon shell
- Mattress hold straps
- 3/4 zip with anti-cold flap / Inside pocket
- Hood with drawcord / Shoulder collar
- Compression sack, converts into pillow
- Left or right hand zip, combinable
- Total length: 210 cm
- Shoulder width: 78 cm
- Foot width: 50 cm
- Comfort temperature: from 5°C to 0°C
- Side zip: left (G) or right (D) hand zip, combinable
- Dimensions after packing: 24x18 cm
- Volume after packing: 6L
- Top fill: Millet Down Blend™
- (70% K DRY™ duck down 30% Shinsoft 4T fibers)
- Bottom fill: 150 g/m² of Shinsoft 4T fibers
- Outside shell: Nylon 40D / Polyester 50D RipStop
- Inside lining: Nylon 40D
- 1,000 kg
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.