Description of DAVAIA technical pacesetter with a design dedicated to the vertical realm and extreme conditions, the DAVAÏ has a fully-forged reputation. Engineered for the absolute 4-season comfort of expert mountaineer s, these high-protection boots incorporate a laminated membrane for flawless waterproofness and high breathability. To deal with north-face rigors and very low temperatures, built-in stretch gaiters and PRIMALOFT® synthetic down insulation provide high thermal efficiency, to keep you in the comfort zone at -20°C. These boots focus on heel hold and snug instep wrap for optimized precision, with a reduced-weight Vibram®® Marmolada outsole that gives high traction on pure ice. Very stiff carbon-based flex provides maximum support for front-pointing. With the advantage being step-in crampon compatible: foot, boot and crampons form a solid unit of maximum lightness to facilitate ascents. The inner lacing system is quick to operate with gloves on. High-quality Italian manufacturing.
- Thermal construction: synthetic upper and built-in gaiter, isothermal to -20°C (extreme lab data)
- Precise fit with rigid internal plantar support, crampon compatible
- Waterproof stretch gaiter, anti-perforation supper, flapped zipped closure, quick inner lacing
- Insulated thermal lining
- Reduced-weight, precise mountaineering outsole
- Nylon High Durability / Superfabric®
- Insulation Primaloft®
- PTFE waterproof / breathable membrane
- Midsole : Fiberglass & carbon lasting board, Dual Density foam
- Outsole Vibram® MARMOLADA LIGHT
- Alpine Fit / Rigid Flex
- 800 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Please see the sizing chart
Your shoe size Foot (CM) 24 24,5 25 25,5 26 26,5 27 27,5 UK 38 382/3 391/3 40 402/3 411/3 42 422/3 US 5,5 6 6,5 7 7,5 8 8,5 9 Size to order 5 5,5 6 6,5 7 7,5 8 8,5 Your shoe size Foot (CM) 28 28,5 29 29,5 30 30,5 31 31,5 UK 431/3 44 442/3 451/3 46 462/3 471/3 48 US 9,5 10 10,5 11 11,5 12 12,5 13 Size to order 9 9,5 10 10,5 11 11,5 12 12,5
SuperFabric is an extremely durable material, highly resistant and highly breathable. This full proof fabric is quick drying, abrasion and scuff resistant. Additionally, it is produced in compliance with high environmental standards.
This mountaineering boot will fit crampons to secure your ascent on ice and glacier.
The Expert Series refer to Millet's top of the line products and the most innovative functionality designed for the pure and keen practitioners. Highly breathable, waterproof membrane, technical features, ergonomics and lightweight are what they seek for.
High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
Mountaineering shoe. Maximum foot support enhances front grip.
Vibram Teton Outsole
VIBRAM Teton sole will give you a good toe feel, precision and traction. Its aggressive crampons provide good grip.