A back specially designed to promote air movement between pack and walker’s back when alpine active hiking, thanks to a structure stretched on an aluminium frame.
Description of ELIUM 25This mid-capacity alpine trekking backpack is designed for keen outdoor enthusiasts and built for fast alpine summer hikes, long high-tempo hikes, and mountain walks. The 25L capacity and Sport Perfor mance shape feature a narrow silhouette that frees up movement and works well on steep and technical terrain. It suits 2-7 day hiking excursions or backpacking trips. The AIRFLOW SUSPENDED BACK™ is specifically designed to enhance ventilation during intense alpine activities. The pack's main feature is its external aluminum frame, which holds the load away from the body to form a gap for back air circulation. It's a solid pick for light-and-fast, warm-weather trips. The foam shoulder straps are perforated and the hip belt is covered with low-density mesh for a comfortable carry with optimal breathability. The zipped hip-belt pocket, ergonomic and easy-access, will keep to hand small items like a camera, lip balm and snacks. Hand-rest straps will ease your progress, helping blood circulation in your arms as you rack up the miles. The top-loading ELIUM 25 has a storm collar and a two-buckle top pocket lid, where the rain cover is stowed, ready to pull out. The SPEED POLES™ system free up your hands fast when the trail turns vertical: use the side lash points to stow your poles with pack on back. The internal hydration compartment is also very handy: no slowing down to pull out a bottle. Two pack-bottom compression straps will carry more gear, like a jacket or ground mat. To maximize performance and lightness, the ELIUM 35 is built from light fabrics. It's very light and robust thanks to a ripstop weave with very strong 200-denier nylon threads: stronger, but not heavier. To keep weight to a minimum, polyester - recognized for its high abrasion and snagging resistance - is added for superior ruggedness in challenging environments.
- Hiking body. Two-buckle lid, storm collar
- Zipped front pocket / Side mesh pockets
- Quick Axe™ pole and ice-axe carry system / Speed Poles™ / Side compression straps
- Lid with 2 zipped pockets + key ring + daisy chain
- Hydration compatible / Rain cover
- Ventilated shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, hand rest straps. Ergonomic hip belt with zipped pocket
- Volume: 25L
- Backlength: 46 cm
- Laser Cut
- N 0563 N 200 D 200 D PU
- N 0491 N 200D 200 D R/S SD
- P 600 D Polyester
- Ventilated Mesh Back
- 1,050 kg
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Airflow suspended back
Built-in rain cover. In case of rainfall, it is quickly installed and attached over your bag so you can't lose it! 100% waterproof.
Speed Poles loops
Fast trekking pole-holding system, with no interruption to movement and no removal of backpack, leaving hands free for mountaineering activities.