4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
Description of GRAVIT LIGHT LONG SHORTFor urban spots and sheer crags, these long-cut climbing shorts serve up the irreplaceable comfort of a COTTON/STRETCH blend, with ergonomics maximized for climbing. A light, fresh package for a laidb ack summer. Added elastane and the freedom of a gusseted crotch promote free-flowing movement. A flat waistband mounted on an elastic panel allows a perfect waist adjustment, and limits friction in a fit designed for harness-wearing comfort, with a back pocket for a toothbrush. In the gym or up a wall, the GRAVIT LIGHT LONG SHORT is an unconditional ally in hot weather.
- Light stretch cotton: comfortable, free moving, lightweight
- Crotch gusset for great ease of movement
- Harness-compatible, elasticated, flat waistband
- 2 handwarmer pockets + 1 toothbrush pocket
- Light Cotton Stretch
- 98% Cotton 2% Elastane
- 300 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Measure your size
- 1. Around your waist: measure around your natural waist
- 2. Around your hips: measure around the widest point
- 3. Inseam length: measure from the middle of the crotch to the end of your leg (measure down the inside of the leg)
Please see the sizing chart
Your measurements Waist (CM) 70-74 74-78 78-82 82-86 86-90 90-94 94-98 Hips (CM) 84-88 88-92 92-96 96-100 100-104 104-108 108-112 Inseam (CM) 82 82 82 84 86 86 88 Size to order 36 38 40 42 44 46 48 Equivalent sizes US 26 28 30 32 34 36 38 DE 44 46 48 50 52 54 56 UK 26 28 30 32 34 36 38 IT 42 44 46 48 50 52 54 JP M L L XL XXL XXL XXXL CN 175/72A 180/76A 180/80A 185/84A 185/88A 185/90A 190/96A
Climbing clothes are designed to provide comfort when worn and freedom of movement. In addition to that are the reinforcements and features specific to the practice.