Description of HEAVEN PEAK GTXThis highly protective roamer is a very popular choice for all outdoor activities. Intended primarily for long-distance hikes, the HEAVEN PEAK GTX is geared to comfort. Its generous shape and its fit are suited to most walkers, who give its go-anywhere looks the thumbs-up. Attractively mobile, this boot allows natural flexion, while the LOCKING FLEX system improves heel hold. And the outsole build offers a great compromise between stability and cushioning. Also of note: the high quality of the components, which all come from Italy. Product manager Simone is proud of their dependability, explaining: "With this model, our brief was solidity and comfort. So we gave it a high-grade split leather upper, and it's double stitched throughout."
- Rugged leather upper , flexible collar
- Precise fit, Flex semi-rigide
- Fully waterproof and breathable membrane
- Locking Flex™ system for ankle flex and heel hold
- Cushioning heel stabilizer
- Full rubber rand
- Reliable, high-traction Vibram® trekking outsole
- Waxy Split leather 2mmWR
- GORE-TEX® membrane
- Midsole : EVA Bi Density, thermo-compressed
- Outsole Vibram® Foura
- Alpine Fit / Semi-rigid Flex
- 680 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Please see the sizing chart
Your shoe size Foot (CM) 24 24,5 25 25,5 26 26,5 27 27,5 UK 38 382/3 391/3 40 402/3 411/3 42 422/3 US 5,5 6 6,5 7 7,5 8 8,5 9 Size to order 5 5,5 6 6,5 7 7,5 8 8,5 Your shoe size Foot (CM) 28 28,5 29 29,5 30 30,5 31 31,5 UK 431/3 44 442/3 451/3 46 462/3 471/3 48 US 9,5 10 10,5 11 11,5 12 12,5 13 Size to order 9 9,5 10 10,5 11 11,5 12 12,5
Real leather insert offers high durability as well as abrasion and scuff resistance! A must for extreme activities and terrain.
Mountaineering shoe. Precise distribution of the foot support enhances front grip and alpine approach.
Vibram Foura Outsole
VIBRAM Foura sole provides high traction and durability. It allows an optimal grip in any condition.