Description of LD GREPON WDS LIGHT HOODIEThe Grepon WDS Light Hoodie delivers high performance with a WINDSTOPPER® laminated softshell fabric. A perfect protection for 90% of weather conditions. It is windproof and water-repellent as well as abrasion resistant, breathable and stretch. The WINDSTOPPER® Activ 3L offers a great ideal of protection while keeping a lightweight, soft handfeel and comfort when wore next to the skin. The Alpine Fit™ reduces bulk around the body and gives enough room for unrestricted movement. The raglan sleeves pattern design enhances mobility and durability at high wear areas by reducing abrasion points particularly vulnerable to wear from pack straps. When needed, excess heat can be released using the underarm vents. Chest pockets sit high for easy access and are pack-compatible and quick access chest pocket allows to stow small items. The hem and cuffs cinch securely to follow body movement and, with an ergonomic hood that secures tightly and delivers full coverage without restricting movement or visibility, the Grepon WDS Light Hoodie is ideal for core mountaineering and hiking adventures.
- Active Light build for optimized lightness and breathability
- Athletic fit, Flex Comfort™ female ergonomics
- Integral hood
- 2 zipped upper handwarmer pockets
- Zipped main closure
- Lycra® bias tape finish on hood, hem and cuffs
- Goretex® Windstopper Activ Light 3L
- Breathability Ret<6 M²Pa/W
- 100% Polyester
- 275 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Measure your size
- 1. Measure around your chest: measure around your chest at the widest point, making sure to keep the tape measure properly horizontal
Please see the sizing chart
Your measurements Chest (CM) 80-64 84-90 90-96 96-102 102-108 Size to order XS S M L XL Tailles équivalentes FR 34 36-38 40 42-44 46 US XS S M L XL DE 32 34-36 38 40-42 44 UK 6 8-10 12 14-16 18 IT 38 40-42 44 46-48 50 JP S M L XL XXL CN 160/82Y 165/88Y 170/94Y 170/100Y 175/106Y
Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact™» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
Used by Chamonix mountain Guides
Millet works with the Chamonix Guides Company. This guarantees to serve pure practitioners with the best products. This product corresponds to the mountain guides's criteria and they now choose and use it in their everyday activities.