Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
Description of LD LITE ICELAND HOODIEStreamlined for light weight and energy efficiency, this feminine jacket, with its active Alpine fit, is designed for women and built to provide warm comfort. A fixed hood enhance protection against t he elements, while the soft, warm and breathable wool delivers natural temperature regulation and moisture wicking properties. The jacket LD LITE ICELAND HOODIE will keep you comfortable, even in the damp, when the weather settles down: When wet, the wool fiber inflates, which retains air and thus, enhance its insulation capacity. When the wool dries, it deflates, retaining warmth, allowing more air to pass unhindered. A natural temperature regulator, Merino wool is also naturally antibacterial.
- Build optimized for insulation and comfort
- Athletic fit, female ergonomics
- Adjustable, integral hood
- 2 hidden zipped handwarmer pockets
- Center zip closure
- Fabrics : LITE HEATHER WOOL // 40% POLYESTER 30% WOOL 30% ACRYLIQUE
- 290 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Polar fleece garments are perfect for cool days on the mountain. Polar fleece will keep you warm in harsh conditions and is highly breathable. It is also a quick drying material.
Naturally warm, naturally antibacterial, naturally technical. This "smart" wool's fibers can trap a quantity of air equal to 80% of its weight. Additionally, breathable wool delivers natural temperature regulation.