Description of LD MOUNT CLEVELAND LONG SHORTEngineered for alpine hikes and summer walks, these women's technical shorts in DRYNAMIC™ BIFACE stretch fabric are enjoyably soft and dry next to the skin. Featuring female stretch ergonomics, the LD MOUNT CLEVELAND LONG SHORT permits high freedom of movement and optimal summertime comfort in the mountains. Highly comfortable with its rear lycra waistband panels, this model fits all female shapes with its fully adjustable waistband. In use, the polyamide/stretch blend robustly withstands abrasion and shifts moisture away superbly, without sacrificing lightness. An anti-UV finish (UPF50+) offers extra protection against the sun and quick drying. LOW IMPACT™ certified for its eco-impact credentials.
- Comfortable waistband build, lycra panel for waist adjustment
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- 1 zipped back pocket
- Drynamic™ Biface
- 100% Polyamide
- 185 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Measure your size
- 1. Around your waist: measure around your natural waist
- 2. Around your hips: measure around the widest point
- 3. Inseam length: measure from the middle of the crotch to the end of your leg (measure down the inside of the leg)
Please see the sizing chart
Your measurement Waist (CM) 60-64 64-68 68-72 72-74 74-78 78-82 82-86 86-90 Hips (CM) 86-90 90-94 94-98 98-102 102-106 106-110 110-114 114-118 Inseam (CM) 77 79 79 81 83 83 85 85 Size to order 34 36 38 40 42 44 46 48 Equivalent sizes US 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 DE 32 34 36 38 40 42 44 46 UK 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 IT 38 40 42 44 46 48 50 52 JP S M M L XL XL XXL XXL CN 160/62Y 165/66Y 165/70Y 170/72Y 170/76Y 170/80Y 175/84Y 175/88Y
Drynamic technology is the fruit of our research and offers many advantages: perfect moisture evacuation, rapid drying, ease of maintenance and durability over time.
MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact™» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
Comfort in action and maximum freedom of movement.