Description of LD ROC FLAME XCS PANTThese lightweight softshell pants are tailored for female mountain devotees, and engineered for mountaineering and climbing in challenging mountain environments. The ROC FLAME XCS, part of the Expert Series, delivers enhanced performance on tough terrain, with high resistance to abrasion and superb ergonomics. Millet's ALPINE FIT™ is cut to trim the silhouette, while providing enough space and freedom of movement, and the preshaped knees increase mobility. The knees are covered with a TOUGHTEX™ material, which also reinforces the cuffs against friction and strains. The cuffs and designed to fit perfectly over hiking/climbing footwear. EXTENDED COMFORT SHELL™ 100, a fabric known for its excellent resistance to abrasion, is fully suited to the vertical world: a comfortable all-stretch, double-weave build, with high-tenacity nylon that quickens moisture wicking to keep the body dry. With a protection rating increased by its DWR finish, the ROC FLAME XCS is geared for action.
- Dual Tech™ build
- Preshaped knees
- Scuff cuffs with zip openings
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- X.C.S.™ 100
- 88% Polyamide 12% Elastane
- 73% Polyamide 14% Polyester 13% Polyuretane
- 340 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Measure your size :
- 1. Around your waist: measure around your natural waist
- 2. Around your hips: measure around the widest point
- 3. Inseam length: measure from the middle of the crotch to the end of your leg (measure down the inside of the leg)
Sizing guide :
Your measurements Waist(CM) 58-64 64-70 70-76 76-82 82-88 Hips (CM) 82-92 92-98 98-102 102-108 108-114 Inseam (CM) 77 79 81 83 85 Size to order XS S M L XL Equivalent sizes FR 34 36-38 40 42-44 46 US XS S M L XL DE 32 34-36 38 40-42 44 UK 6 8-10 12 14-16 18 IT 38 40-42 44 46-48 50 JP S M L XL XXL CN 160/62Y 165/70Y 170/72Y 175/80Y 175/84Y
A fully extensible fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact™» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
Used by Chamonix mountain Guides
Millet works with the Chamonix Guides Company. This guarantees to serve pure practitioners with the best products. This product corresponds to the mountain guides's criteria and they now choose and use it in their everyday activities.