Description of LD SHUKSAN HIGH LOFT HOODIEIdeal for trekking, hiking or snowshoeing in cold weather conditions, this women's action shell, made of ELEMENT SHIELD™ HIGH LOFT 3L, is built for multiple mountain sports and activities. Not only wa ter resistant and breathable, it provides big time warmth for a small volume. Close to your body, the hairy lining is soft and enhances thermal protection. As a good insulation does, it will trap the warm air while wicking moisture away, keeping you dry. A snug collar, lycra cuffs and waterproof and breathable membrane are all playing an important role in protecting against the wind and harsh weather conditions. This softshell jacket designed with women-specifics in mind, fitted and built for action with stretch properties enhancing mobility.
- Comfortable, protective fit with female ergonomics
- Integral ergonomic hood
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Lycra® bias trim on hood and cuffs
- Center zip closure / Adjustable hem
- Fabrics : ELEMENT SHIELD™ HIGH LOFT EXTERIEUR // Waterproofness 8 000mm - Breathability 3 000 g/m²/24h // 90% POLYESTER 10% ELASTANE
- 640 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Measure your size
- 1. Measure around your chest: measure around your chest at the widest point, making sure to keep the tape measure properly horizontal
Please see the sizing chart
Your measurements Chest (CM) 80-64 84-90 90-96 96-102 102-108 Size to order XS S M L XL Tailles équivalentes FR 34 36-38 40 42-44 46 US XS S M L XL DE 32 34-36 38 40-42 44 UK 6 8-10 12 14-16 18 IT 38 40-42 44 46-48 50 JP S M L XL XXL CN 160/82Y 165/88Y 170/94Y 170/100Y 175/106Y
4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
Millet Element Shield answers all needs related to mountain sports that require breathability , waterproof and windproof performance as well as comfort. The 3 layer structure delivers durable water and humidity management with high breathability. It will keep you dry, inside out.
The Expert Series refer to Millet's top of the line products and the most innovative functionality designed for the pure and keen practitioners. Highly breathable, waterproof membrane, technical features, ergonomics and lightweight are what they seek for.
Flex Confort construction
Flex Comfort is a construction that maximizes the benefits of each material to bring absolute freedom of movement. Flexible inserts are introduced in the garment design in order to give it optimal ergonomics.
The long and thicker fibers make the puffy, while the dense, shorter microfibers trap the heat. The result: Outstanding warm and lightweight products with maximum compressibility. Polartec® Thermal Pro Heavyweight High loft.