Description of LD TRILOGY DUAL ADVANCED JKTDual Advanced is the new fleece! This hybrid piece is very trendy. It combines different materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each. The alpine fit and stretch fabric accommodates free movement and the wool fleece side panels enhance humidity transfer and comfort. The front, back and outer face of the sleeves are insulated with 40 grams of Primaloft, a waterproof and breathable insulation that keeps you warm when it matters most, adapting its heat transfer to your body temperature. A full coverage hood is insulated as well and fits tightly without restricting movement or visibility. This might end up being your best piece of gear in your wardrobe. Built for sport-specific activities: - mountaineering - Backcountry and ski touring - All mountain - Your everyday jacket Did you know? The Trilogy collection gets its name from the solo peak bagging winter ramble of the Cervin, Eiger and Jorasses’ North faces by Éric Escoffier and Christophe Profit. With this epic challenge, these two mountaineers from the Millet team set the ground of modern mountaineering in the 80s: Take the essential with you and carry the lightest weight on your ascent. Trace routes. Climb quickly and steadily. It is the lightweight “revolution”.
- Composit™ build for insulation and wicking
- Natural wicking properties of wool
- Sporty fit, female ergonomics. Flex Comfort™ build
- 2 flapped, zipped pockets. 2 zipped chest pockets
- Zipped closure, adjustable hem
- Pertex® Microlight ripstop
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver
- Panels: Exclusive Wool Fleece
- Average weight: 0,380 kg
- Alpine Fit™
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Measure your size
- 1. Measure around your chest: measure around your chest at the widest point, making sure to keep the tape measure properly horizontal
Please see the sizing chart
Your measurements Chest (CM) 80-64 84-90 90-96 96-102 102-108 Size to order XS S M L XL Tailles équivalentes FR 34 36-38 40 42-44 46 US XS S M L XL DE 32 34-36 38 40-42 44 UK 6 8-10 12 14-16 18 IT 38 40-42 44 46-48 50 JP S M L XL XXL CN 160/82Y 165/88Y 170/94Y 170/100Y 175/106Y
4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
Made of microfibers for its high-tech protection, including windproof, water resistance and compressibility. Its Ripstop structure adds abrasion and scuffing resistance for maximum durability.
High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
Combining natural wool fabric and synthetic knit fabric results in a nice hand feel, technical wool. Soft, warm and breathable wool delivers natural temperature regulation: it absorbs humidity and allow perspiration to pass unhindered.