Description of MXP TRILOGY DOWN SUITFor expeditions to tackle the world's tallest peaks and the environs of the two poles, this suit ensures the highest level of protection for the most extreme conditions. The MXP TRILOGY DOWN deploys s trategic placement of materials and ergonomics to achieve the mobility needed for the toughest ascents. It features an ultra-light PERTEX® QUANTUM shell that resists all forms of adverse weather and abrasion. In terms of warmth, this expedition suit provides the thermal supremacy of white goose down with unrivaled fill power and a hydrophobic finish for maximum warmth in wet conditions, plus PRIMALOFT® BLACK insulation, the lightest and highest-performing thermal fill.
- High protection for expeditions, with reinforced crotch
- Roomy adjustable hood, helmet and oxygen-mask compatible
- Center front zip, two-way slider, with large protective underflap to block cold
- 2 large, zipped, insulated chest pockets. Cargo pocket on leg
- Drop Seat zip system beneath large insulated protective flap
- Velcro tabs for waist and cuff tightening
- Fabrics : PERTEX® QUANTUM ULTRA LIGHT // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Fabrics : PERTEX® QUANTUM PRO // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Insulation : K DRY™ GOOSE DOWN RDS
- Insulation : PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION 100GR // 100% POLYESTER
- Lining : PERTEX® QUANTUM ULTRA LIGHT // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Reinforcement : 100% PA
- 1605 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Measure your size
- 1. Measure around your chest: measure around your chest at the widest point, making sure to keep the tape measure properly horizontal
Please see the sizing chart
Your measurements Chest (CM) 82-86 86-90 90-98 98-102 102-110 110-118 118-122 Size to order XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Equivalent sizes FR 40-42 44 46-48 50 52-54 56-58 60 US XS S M L XL XXL XXXL DE 40-42 44 46-48 50 52-54 56-58 60 UK XS S M L XL XXL XXXL IT 42-44 46 48-50 52 54-56 58-60 62 JP S M L XL XXL XXXL XXXXL CN 175/84A 175/88A 180/96A 185/100A 185/108A 190/116A 190/120A