Description of PIERRA MENT' ALPHA 3/4Ultra-light and compact, side zippers run the full length of the pant allowing to easily put it on and quickly warm up. Chosen by the U.S. Military for its great adaptability in action, the POLARTEC® ALPHA® insulation dries quickly and provides the ideal level of insulation according to your body activity. The TORAY® AIR STRETCH shell performs weather protection and enhances freedom of movement with good stretch. A seamless crotch adds comfort and mobility.
- Ski touring
- Hybrid build: thigh insulation and stretch back
- Side zip closures from thigh to waist, for easy-on
- 1 zipped back pocket
- Comfortable elastic waist
- Hi-vis markings
- Fabrics : TORAY® AIR STRETCH RIP STOP // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Fabrics : X.C.S. 100™ // 88% POLYAMIDE 12% ELASTANE
- Fabrics : CARVICO® MALAGA // 80% POLYAMIDE 20% ELASTANE
- Insulation : POLARTEC® ALPHA 80 // 100% RECYCLED POLYESTER
- 295 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Measure your size
- 1. Around your waist: measure around your natural waist
- 2. Around your hips: measure around the widest point
- 3. Inseam length: measure from the middle of the crotch to the end of your leg (measure down the inside of the leg)
Please see the sizing chart
Your measurements Waist (CM) 66-70 70-74 74-82 82-86 86-94 94-98 Hips (CM) 82-86 86-90 90-96 96-100 100-106 106-112 Inseam (CM) 82 82 82 84 86 88 Size to order XS S M L XL XXL Equivalent sizes FR 34 36 38-40 42 44-46 48 US XS S M L XL XXL DE 42 44 46-48 50 52-54 56 UK XS S M L XL XXL IT 40 42 44-46 48 50-52 54 JP S M L XL XXL CN 170/68A 175/74A 180/80A 185/84A 185/90A 190/96A