Description of PROLIGHTER 22A daypack with U-shaped zip opening but no regular or floating lid, suited to day trips. Its 70-denier fabric delivers a lightweight, highly technical build. Offering extensive crossover potential, th e PROLIGHTER 22 can be used day to day, not just in the mountains. At altitude, it focuses on essentials: in technical terms, no corners are cut (FPP Ergo ice-axe holder: adaptable to all axe shapes, with blade protectors). The Prolighter series is an emblematic part of the Expert collection, and the 22 bears its name proudly, despite its versatility. Buy it for: - mountaineering - the office commute - high school - anything you can dream up with a daypack!
- Streamlined body with U-shaped zip opening
- FPP Ergo™ ice-axe holder
- Side compression straps
- Zipped front pocket + key ring / Hydration compatible
- Continuous™ shoulder strap build. Slim hip belt + gear holder
- Sternum strap / Load adjuster straps
- Volume: 22l
- Backlength: 48 cm
- Laser Cut
- N 70 D 230 T Triple R/S
- P 600 D Polyester
- 3D Mesh Back
- 0,610 kg
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
The specific construction of the Continuous shoulder straps allows carrying comfort and weight distribution. The straps wrap over the shoulders before joining the backpack.
Gear holder allows you to ergonomically store your equipment on your ascents, without binding or restricting movement.
Inner or outer compartment allows to store soft hydration bladder (2L max.). Hose hole and holder on the built-in straps.
Ice axe holder system with protection sleeves. Compatible with the different ice axes shapes, basic or technical. A functionality needed when mountaineering and /or ice climbing.
Alpine ergonomics enhances freedom of movement. Thermomolded back panel utilizes high density foam in vertical padding creating ventilation channels and X-shaped fiber glass frame, combined with a comfortable stretch shell. Continuous Construction ergonomic shoulder straps and flexible harness-style wraparound hip belt.