Description of STEEP PRO 20Designed for day trips, this 20L ski pack is a serious asset for all full-on backcountry sessions. Water repellent and CORDURA® reinforced, the pack fuses with its carrier thanks to the stability of i ts super-wrapping hip belt. Its comfortable, reassuring thermomolded shell back removes snow that builds up in heavy conditions. Handling is easy, even with gloves on, and functionality ticks all boxes: multiple carry points with quick gear stowing, back access to loaded ski/board gear, dedicated compartments, handy pockets, and the regular safety set (DVA, shovel, probe) is complemented by a built-in RECCO® reflector - to be located quicker in case of avalanche.
- Ski touring
- Performance freeriding shape. Zip closures
- Rescue Pocket™ for shovel and probe / Goggles pocket
- Diagonal freeriding ski holder / 150 mm side ski holders / Snowboard holder
- FPP™ ice-axe holder / Helmet holder
- Hydration pocket
- 2 oversized zipped pockets on hip belt
- Back Access™ zip / Rescue whistle
- Volume: 20L
- Backlength: 48 cm
- NYLON 210 D R-S 58 TPU
- NYLON 570 840D CORDURA LITE PLUS
- 1180 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Cordura is a must in terms of fabric reinforcement, due to its tight weave. It is highly resistant to wear and tear, abrasion and scuff. Perfect for intense outdoor activities. It is used in large volume bags and packs as well as added reinforcement.
Ice axe holder system with protection sleeves. Compatible with the different ice axes shapes, basic or technical. A functionality needed when mountaineering and /or ice climbing.
Easily accessible avalanche safety gear compartment.
Ergonomic ski holder system allows a vertical or diagonal storage.
Ergonomic snowboard holder system.
Modern Freeride ergonomics for free-flowing skiing. Thermomolded high density foam structure and a comfortable stretch shell for winter use. Back access with zipped opening. Wraparound ergonomic harness.