Description of Trident Guide Anthracite/Acid GreenThis low-cut Trident model offers the support and all-over stability of leather. The little brother of the Super Trident GTX (the mid-cut boot chosen by the Chamonix Guides Company) has all of the latter’s strengths – but with extra lightness, flexibility, ankle mobility and breathability. It’s popular for the precision of its forefoot (the outsole is inspired by approach shoes, with a front climbing zone) and for its quasi running style back section, with the comfort of its stabilizing, cushioning Trident heel. A handsome multi-terrain operator that can go anywhere. The snug fit and precise lacing of an approach shoe are coupled here with semi-rigid soft flex support and a highly precise Vibram outsole. Here’s the guidance of design-center chief Sébastien: “I’d buy it for approach walking, hiking and via ferrata, but also to round off my sportswear outfits, for a look with a strong mountain flavor.”
- Rugged low-cut upper for for unrestrained ankle movement
- Tight fit, semi-rigid soft flex
- Waterproof, breathable membrane
- Precise lacing. Heel stiffener
- Cushioning stabiliser heel
- Toe and heel rubber stone guard
- Precise, high-traction approach outsole
- Hydro-imper 1.8 mm Leather
- Insert GORE-TEX®
- Midsole : Phylon & EVA Recycled. Trident® Heel
- Semelle Vibram® MULAZ Evo
- Approach Fit & Flex
- Sizes UK: 4 to 12
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Please see the sizing chart
Your shoe size Foot (CM) 24 24,5 25 25,5 26 26,5 27 27,5 UK 38 382/3 391/3 40 402/3 411/3 42 422/3 US 5,5 6 6,5 7 7,5 8 8,5 9 Size to order 5 5,5 6 6,5 7 7,5 8 8,5 Your shoe size Foot (CM) 28 28,5 29 29,5 30 30,5 31 31,5 UK 431/3 44 442/3 451/3 46 462/3 471/3 48 US 9,5 10 10,5 11 11,5 12 12,5 13 Size to order 9 9,5 10 10,5 11 11,5 12 12,5
Alpine Approach shoe. Precise distribution of foot support. Enhanced front foot support for precise toe feel, better grip and fluid motion. Low-cut for unrestrained ankle movement.
The Expert Series refer to Millet's top of the line products and the most innovative functionality designed for the pure and keen practitioners. Highly breathable, waterproof membrane, technical features, ergonomics and lightweight are what they seek for.
Real leather insert offers high durability as well as abrasion and scuff resistance! A must for extreme activities and terrain.
Vibram Mulaz EVO Outsole
VIBRAM Mulaz EVO sole has a delicate toe box, high traction, grip and a lightweight. This sole is a great protection and will get you anywhere you want to go.