Description of TRILOGY STORM WOOL HOODIESeasoned alpinists will appreciate the versatile qualities of this windproof technical jacket in ELEMENT SHIELD™ FLY WOOL 3L, which totally blocks out wind and cold on major routes. Its brushed wool-l ined membrane supplies the thermal efficiency needed in winter, while its water-repellent polyamide outer meets the breathability and abrasion-resistance criteria that the discipline demands. With its stretch shell and SCHOELLER® stretch fabric side panels, the TRILOGY STORM WOOL HOODIE softshell jacket weds the body's movement to perfection in the vertical realm, offering in-action comfort without compromise.
- Ski touring
- Close-fitting adjustable hood, protective visor, panoramic vision
- 2 large, zipped, fast-access chest pockets
- Handwarmer pockets, useable with harness
- Pit zip vents
- Double-slider zipped main closure / Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Fabrics : ELEMENT SHIELD™ FLY WOOL 3L // 94% POLYAMIDE 6% ELASTANE
- Fabrics : SCHOELLER® NATURETEC LAINE 4 WAY STRETCH // Breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 72% POLYAMIDE 20% WOOL 8% ELASTANE
- 620 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Measure your size
- 1. Measure around your chest: measure around your chest at the widest point, making sure to keep the tape measure properly horizontal
Please see the sizing chart
Your measurements Chest (CM) 82-86 86-90 90-98 98-102 102-110 110-118 118-122 Size to order XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Equivalent sizes FR 40-42 44 46-48 50 52-54 56-58 60 US XS S M L XL XXL XXXL DE 40-42 44 46-48 50 52-54 56-58 60 UK XS S M L XL XXL XXXL IT 42-44 46 48-50 52 54-56 58-60 62 JP S M L XL XXL XXXL XXXXL CN 175/84A 175/88A 180/96A 185/100A 185/108A 190/116A 190/120A
Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
Millet Element Shield answers all needs related to mountain sports that require breathability, waterproof and windproof performance as well as comfort. The 3 layer structure delivers durable water and humidity management with high breathability. It will keep you dry, inside out.
The Expert Series refer to Millet's top of the line products and the most innovative functionality designed for the pure and keen practitioners. Highly breathable, waterproof membrane, technical features, ergonomics and lightweight are what they seek for.
Naturally warm, naturally antibacterial, naturally technical. This "smart" wool's fibers can trap a quantity of air equal to 80% of its weight. Additionally, breathable wool delivers natural temperature regulation.
13mm wide heat-sealed seams (instead of 20mm) reduce glue and band consumption in addition to gaining in breathability. This process requires expert knowledge and guarantee fully waterproof Gore-Tex® shell protection.