Description of TRILOGY V ICON GTX PRO JKTBecause committing vertically demands total trust in your equipment, this highly protective jacket is a package of TRILOGY technology focused on mountaineering performance. With an outstanding lightne ss-to-strength ratio, it capitalizes on innovative GORE-TEX® PRO Astree 3L and its revolutionary laminated membrane, with micro-structured exterior and interior, and defies the year's most extreme weather conditions. Superior durability, total waterproofness and enhanced breathability are the hallmarks of the TRILOGY V ICON GTX JKT. Maximum sport ergonomics deliver a jacket that stays in place even with arms stretched out, and eliminates friction areas. A compact model with a full set of features devoted to verticality: 2 dependable large pockets for protecting your stuff, easily accessible with a backpack or harness; vents; a technical hood compatible with a mountaineering helmet; and double-slider main zip for easy access to a rope.
- Athletic fit, Flex Comfort™ build
- Lightweight mountaineering hood: helmet-compatible, adjustable
- 2 large, zipped, quick-access chest pockets
- Zipped inside pocket
- Pit zip vents
- Double-slider zip closure. Adjustable hem, collar and cuffs
- Goretex® Pro Astree 3L
- Waterproofness 28 000Mm - Breathability Ret < 6 M²Pa/W
- 100% Polyamide
- 445 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Measure your size
- 1. Measure around your chest: measure around your chest at the widest point, making sure to keep the tape measure properly horizontal
Please see the sizing chart
Your measurements Chest (CM) 82-86 86-90 90-98 98-102 102-110 110-118 118-122 Size to order XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Equivalent sizes FR 40-42 44 46-48 50 52-54 56-58 60 US XS S M L XL XXL XXXL DE 40-42 44 46-48 50 52-54 56-58 60 UK XS S M L XL XXL XXXL IT 42-44 46 48-50 52 54-56 58-60 62 JP S M L XL XXL XXXL XXXXL CN 175/84A 175/88A 180/96A 185/100A 185/108A 190/116A 190/120A
Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
Made of highly breathable and abrasion resistant fabrics for a variety of weather conditions. GORE-TEX® products serve pure practitioners as well as keen adventurers with the best products.
Helmet compatible hood
Helmet-compatible hood is large enough to fit in your head protection. The hood secures easily and delivers an ergonomic, full coverage, without requiring to remove your helmet.
MicroGrid is a polar knit made of microfibers that give a soft hand feel and comfort to the fabric. Comfortable next to skin, it can be worn as a stand-alone piece. Its high breathability makes it perfect for mountain activities on cool days.
13mm wide heat-sealed seams (instead of 20mm) reduce glue and band consumption in addition to gaining in breathability. This process requires expert knowledge and guarantee fully waterproof Gore-Tex® shell protection.
Water repellent zippers
A waterproof zipper makes the water run down the zipper without penetrating.