Delivering the comfort your need in your alpine adventures. Thermomolded high density foam back structure, with a comfortable and breathable stretch 3D mesh shell and X-shaped fiber glass frame. Continuous Construction ergonomic shoulder straps and wraparound hip belt.
Description of UBIC 50+10 LDThe features of the UBIC 50+10 LD make it useable summer and winter, and it's designed for diverse applications. Michèle, MILLET product manager backpacks, was first to be impressed. “Personally, I'm a big fan of the novel Variloop™™ system, which is highly versatile. The idea was to devise an innovative, modular system for carrying any alpine equipment item. I can fasten snowshoes on the side and there's even a ski holder. I also like its snug, wraparound, thickly-padded belt with 3D mesh covering, and the direct-access zip on the pack front's top third. And the back adjusts very easily and precisely.” Equally appreciable is the pack’s very efficient load adjustment and modern, adventure-driven personality! "With this Ubic, we're breaking new ground,” says Michèle. "Its stylish design states its intent. We’ve pushed the trekking-pack envelope feature wise, with holders for an ice-axe and poles – the compression straps double up here.”
- Streamlined mountain body. Female ergonomics. Removable 2-buckle floating lid. Access zip, storm collar, compression strap
- Zipped pack-base compartment
- Zipped front stretch pocket / Side stretch pocket / Zipped, gusseted side pocket / 2 zipped pockets
- Variloop System™ compatible with carrying all alpine and base-camp equipment / External gear holders / Pack base straps
- Hydration compatible / Rain cover
- Padded shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, hand rest straps. Padded hip belt with zipped pockets
- Volume: 50+10L
- Backlength: 40 / 50 cm
- Laser Cut
- N 210 D 3 line Honey Comb
- N 420 D HD Oxford / P 1200 D Polyester
- Thermo-moulded Stretch Back / 3D Mesh
- 1,670 kg
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Adjustable Foam Lighter Back
Built-in rain cover. In case of rainfall, it is quickly installed and attached over your bag so you can't lose it! 100% waterproof.
Size adjustment system at back panel using straps. Compatible with carrying year-round alpine and camping gear: skis, ice axes, poles, snowshoes, tent, sleeping pad...