Protective compartment will fit a 17" laptop.
Description of VERTIGO 25This compact pack is designed for keen mountain enthusiasts and built for long-haul expeditions and exploits around the globe. The 25L medium capacity and cabin-sized daypack shape is ideal for outdoo r travel and urban adventures. A compact pack or hand-luggage item must be functional and easy to transport. This single-access pack has a large top-loading zipped opening. This is protected by a top pocket with internal dividers and an internal zipped pocket. A front zipped pocket offers further storage options, and a side stretch-mesh pocket provides ample storage for a water bottle or wet clothes. A compression strap lets you reduce the bag's volume without restricting side-pocket access. The left-hand strap lets you stow poles, and a daisy chain runs along the front of the pack, to secure small items and extra gear using carabiners. The carry system includes 2 grab handles and a haul loop for easier transportation and handling; plus ergonomic padded shoulder straps and hip belt with highly breathable 3D mesh covering for easy, comfortable carrying. the webbing hip belt keeps the pack close to the body. The 3D MESH BACK™ comprises a heat-molded back panel covered with ultra-breathable 3D mesh; its ergonomic design is body-mapped to optimize movement and performance. A ventilation channel along the spine lets air circulate. The body of this VERTIGO 25 is in a ripstop-weave fabric with 400-denier nylon threads coated in polyurethane - to meet the need for ruggedness, tear resistance, lightness and waterproofness.
- Large zip opening
- Inside padded compartment for up to 17" laptop
- Zipped top pocket with organizer / Zipped front pocket / Side stretch-mesh pocket
- Inside pocket with key ring / Internal compartmentalization
- Pole holders / Daisy chain
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with sternum strap 3D mesh contact back
- Volume: 25L
- Backlength: 46 cm
- N 400D x 400D MEGA PU HT
- P 1200 D Polyester
- Printed Lining
- 3D MESH
- 0,800 kg
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
17" laptop compartment