A 3D Mesh back panel construction with micro-cells allow quick air circulation and excellent breathability. The 3D Mesh wicks moisture and enhance carrying comfort.
Description of VERTIGO ROC 25A climbing and urban focused version of the VERTIGO 25L backpack, this model, inspired by travel bags, is appealingly convenient and functional. Always guaranteeing the integrity of its contents, it s implifies climbers' journeys and everyday organization. Inside: many compartments with well-sealed housings for climbing shoes, chalk and laptop but also fasteners for quickdraws and carabiners. Handy for urban travel, the pack-top handle becomes a rope holder on demand. This pack is color coordinated with the WALL STREET climbing shoes and the TAURUS rope - MILLET's new indoor-climbing products.
- Large zip closure
- Compartment for shoes / Zipped pocket for chalk bag / Quickdraw holder loops
- Zipped lid pocket with organizer / Zipped front pocket / Side stretch pocket / Inside pocket with keyring / Multiple inside compartments
- Pole holders / Rope carry handle
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with sternum strap / 3D mesh contact back
- POLYESTER 600D MELANGE
- POLYESTER 1200D
- 3D MESH
- 0,800 kg
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
3D Mesh back
Quick and adjustable rope holder system fixes the rope under the top lid of the pack and secures it at the sides using compression straps.
Ergonomic Speed Poles system lets you quickly grab or stow your poles to free your hands, without interrupting your alpine flow.