If you're a freeriding thrill seeker, this warm ski jacket comes packed with all the options you need and is a redesign of the MILLET bestseller for the most demanding of you out there. With its fully breathable, waterproof DRYEDGE® SOFT STRETCH 2L, it is even more flexible and lightweight, while remaining reliable in all conditions. With its PRIMALOFT® BLACK padding, it delivers high-performance heat, and is fast-drying to stop you feeling cold at the end of the day. This ski jacket maximises breathability, with 3D mesh on the back for very effective wicking. As it's extremely flexible, the 7/24 STRETCH ski jacket gives you a wide range of motion with its articulated elastane elbows, and is also extremely wear-resistant with structured fabric on the flexible shoulders, making this jacket extremely hard-wearing and comfortable to wear. Ultra-protective double collar to protect you from bad weather, ventilation, cuffed sleeves, detachable hood and multiple pockets specially for ski gear, this jacket's watchwords are comfort and functionality. Plain, dual-tone or triple-tone, each to their own style, each to their own jacket.Properties
MIL-Construction Dual Tech
- Athletic, protective fit with structured fabric in shoulders
- Off-center closure with waterproof zip / Protective high collar with comfort gusset and double-slider waterproof zip: comfort and ventilation / Zip-off hood, adjustable by 3D tightening system
- 2 handwarmer pockets, 2 chest pockets + goggles wiper + skipass pocket / 1 zipped inside pocket with audio-cable feed + inside mesh pocket
- Pit zip vents
- Connecting Pant System™
- Adjustable hem and cuffs + Lycra® inner cuffs with thumbholes
- Main Fabrics :DRYEDGE™ SOFT STRETCH 2L // Waterproofness 20 000 mm - Breathability 20 000 g/m²/24h // 100% POLYESTER
- Other fabrics : DRYEDGE™ TWILL BLACK DOTS // Waterproofness 10 000mm - Breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 90% POLYAMIDE 10% POLYESTER
- Insulation : PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION 100GR // 100% RECYCLED POLYESTER
- Lining : ULTRALIGHT DOWNPROOF // 100% POLYAMIDE
- 1020 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Measure your size
- 1. Measure around your chest: measure around your chest at the widest point, making sure to keep the tape measure properly horizontal
Please see the sizing chart
Your measurements Chest (CM) 82-86 86-90 90-98 98-102 102-110 110-118 118-122 Size to order XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Equivalent sizes FR 40-42 44 46-48 50 52-54 56-58 60 US XS S M L XL XXL XXXL DE 40-42 44 46-48 50 52-54 56-58 60 UK XS S M L XL XXL XXXL IT 42-44 46 48-50 52 54-56 58-60 62 JP S M L XL XXL XXXL XXXXL CN 175/84A 175/88A 180/96A 185/100A 185/108A 190/116A 190/120A