The mountain style comes to town, with the 8 SEVEN 25 backpack. This style designed for your daily life has a computer sleeve and a lot of storage compartments. It is ultra-tough, thanks to its water repellent coated fabric. Mountaineers living in town will appreciate the simple style and meticulous organisation provided by the 8 SEVEN 25 backpack, and its clean elegant look. The main pocket can protect a 15-inch computer, while the zipped pocket at the top takes in your essentials for a long day in the city: glasses, agenda, telephone … in designated compartments. Comfortable shoulder straps finished off with an adjustable chest strap keep this bag stable while you cycle, your bottle slipping easily into the side pocket of this efficient computer bag.Properties
15" Laptop Fach
Protective compartment will fit a 15" laptop.
Multiple compartments for storage and protection in transit, dedicated to multimedia devices (laptop, tablet, smartphone…). Reinforced and foam padded.
- Large main compartment with zip fastening and protective covers for 15 laptop and tablet
- Zipped outer pocket with organiser
- Zipped front pocket
- Net side pocket / Wide handle / Front straps
- 3D mesh shoulder straps with adjustable chest strap
- Main Fabrics : N 210D RIPSTOP TPU // TU,12 // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Other fabrics : N 420D OXFORD HD SD // Waterproofness 1000mm // 100% POLYAMIDE
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.