In celebration of the three peak ascent of the Alps in 1987, the 8 SEVEN collection will thrill MILLET collectors with this reinvention of the legendary fleece jacket worn by mountaineering pioneers but with the introduction of ultra-modern technology. Available in a polyester/acrylic mix, the 8 SEVEN WINDSHEEP VEST has retained its vintage fleece look while providing more warmth and breathability. With comfort and ease of wear for everyday use, the addition of a mesh layer to the inside of the fleece boosts its windbreaker effect, making it particularly versatile. For wearing both in the mountains and around the streets, this is an effective and discreet means of keeping warm.Properties
Close fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
- Protective high collar
- Exclusive windproof and lambswool-like fabric
- 1 large, zipped, quick-access chest pocket
- Zipped handwarmer pockets
- Zip closure, close-fitting hem and cuffs
- Fabrics : TRILOGY WINDSHEEP BONDED // // 80% POLYESTER 20% ACRYLIC
- Lining : SPIDER MESH // 80% POLYAMIDE 20% ELASTANE
- 450 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: €169.95
Special Price €84.98
Regular Price: €169.95
Special Price €84.98