Designed for alpine action and altitudes, the AKAN 3-IN-1 JKT and its modern structured style are perfect for taking you through the whole year on the alpine routes and to sports destinations, with the most versatility ever. With its breathable waterproof DRYEDGE™ 2L membraned design, this protective jacket is everything you need for sports trekking and can withstand bad weather of any type as it is impervious to water, snow and wind. Reliable on long-haul treks, this 3-in-1 mountain jacket prioritises comfort and the wear resistance of the fabric for active trekking. It is resistant to snags and tears while remaining supple and pleasant to wear. Detachable via a zip and able to be worn on its own between seasons, this quilted down jacket provides you with the superior warmth of PRIMALOFT® THERMOPLUME padding which is free-moving like down and able to deliver maximum warmth along with excellent breathability. For greater ease during the range of movement required for sport and to further increase breathability in alpine territory, the THERMOSTRETCH™ panels located on the sides and arms of this detachable down jacket give you perfect vertical mobility and optimised sweat wicking. This unbeatable 3-in-1 jacket adapts to all the intense activity of an active day spent trekking or skiing, and is also perfect for an urban look when wearing it around town.
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
13mm wide heat-sealed seams (instead of 20mm) reduce glue and band consumption in addition to gaining in breathability. This process requires expert knowledge and guarantee fully waterproof Gore-Tex® shell protection.
- Comfortable, protective, regular-length jacket / 3-in-1 build with zip-out liner insulated with ultralight Primaloft® Thermoplume
- Protective outer jacket: structured Dryedge 2L fabric, integral hood with 3D adjustment system, central zip closure with bonded flap, ultralight nylon lining with Airflow inner ventilation, 2 large handwarmer pockets with water-repellent zips, 1 zipped inside chest pocket, hem with one-point adjustment for reduced weight, adjustable cuffs
- Insulated liner: 2 zipped handwarmer pockets, hybrid insulation distribution (Primaloft® Thermoplume™ on upper torso/shoulders and Primaloft® Black Eco on lower torso/sleeves) / Thermostretch panels on sides/sleeve undersides for greater mobility
- Fabrics : DRYEDGE™ STRUCTURED WOVEN 2L // Waterproofness 10 000mm - Breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Fabrics : ULTRALIGHT DOWNPROOF // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Fabrics : THERMOSTRETCH // //
- Insulation : PRIMALOFT® THERMOPLUME // // 100% POLYESTER
- Lining : ULTRALIGHT DOWNPROOF // 100% POLYAMIDE