The X.C.S. 200™ material of these waterproof, winter trekking pants is hard-wearing on the outside while soft and warm on the inside optimising wellbeing when out on the mountain in cool weather. They have a PFC-free, eco-friendly Teflon Ecolite™ coating which repels water protecting you from light showers. The modern, feminine cut of the ALL OUTDOOR II women’s trekking pants includes a flat, stretch waist and preformed knees offering more freedom. Last but not least, the 3 zipped pockets allow you to safely carry all your essentials.Technical information
This comfortable fit is the most versatile. A subtile blend of a tighter fit round the shoulders and pelvis with a straight cut on the rest of the body.
Teflon EcoElite™ finish is the first renewably sourced, non-fluorinated fabric treatment for durable water repellency and is manufactured with 60 percent renewably sourced raw materials.
High-performance and two-sided in construction, XCS 200 assures maximum resistance to abrasion and wicks aways moisture as well as guaranteeing enhanced comfort and faster drying. Water repellent, breathable, strong and light - an ideal response for active mountain sports.
- Comfortable and protective shape
- Regular cut
- Water-repellent fabric
- DWR water repellent treatment without PFC
- 2-way stretch fabric
- Bi-face™ construction for breathability, insulation and comfort
- Preformed knees
- Belt loops
- Elasticated waist
- 1 zipped thigh pocket
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Responsible fabric : No
- Certified fabric : Yes
- PFC Free : Yes
- Durable and resistant fabric tested in our lab : Yes
- Main Fabrics : X.C.S. 200 // 92% Polyamide - 8% Elastane // DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free Teflon EcoElite™
- 435 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1WAISTMeasure around the narrowest part of your waist.
2HIPMeasure around the widest point.
3INSEAM PANTMeasure from the top of your leg to the end of your leg
(inside of the leg)
FR SIZE1Waist(cm)2Hip(cm)3Inseam pant(cm) US DE UK IT 34 62/66 86/90 75 2 32 6 38 36 66/70 90/94 75 4 34 8 40 38 70/74 94/98 78 6 36 10 42 40 74/78 98/102 78 8 38 12 44 42 78/82 102/106 78 10 40 14 46 44 82/86 106/110 78 12 42 16 48 46 86/90 110/114 78 14 44 18 50 48 90/94 114/118 78 16 46 20 52