Description of ALPINE LTK 600This three-season sleeping bag is designed for the dynamic alpine enthusiast and built to offer more thermal protection for your alpine adventures. LTK Series The ALPINE LTK 600 contains 200g duck dow n, which is warm and comfortable thanks to its excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. The lightweight down traps the air warmed by the body, and regains its loft after being compressed. The full-length zipped opening has an anti-cold flap to block air incursion. The mummy fit is close to the body and snug, reducing the amount of air you have to heat up, thus keeping you warm more easily. The shell is in soft polyester with a water-repellent finish. Its ripstop weave is lightweight and resistant to abrasion and tearing. It protects the bag from scratches and the down fill from being exposed while remaining packable and easy to carry. The JET PACK SYSTEM™ is a compact storage system built into the hood, to simply roll up and fasten the bag. Grappling with your bag to squeeze it into its storage sack is history. It packs as small as a water bottle, freeing up lots of space in your pack.
- Jet Pack System™ quick compression sack
- Duck down fill
- Ultra-light, tough, water-repellent shell
- Side zip with inner anti-cold flap / Inside pocket
- Hood with dual drawcord
- Total length: 215 cm
- Shoulder width: 80 cm
- Foot width: 45 cm
- Comfort temperature: from 10°C to 5°C
- Dimensions after packing: 25x11 cm
- Volume after packing: 2,5L
- Fill power 700 USA
- Fill Top & Bottom: 200 g of 80/20 Duck Down
- Outside shell: Poly 20 D / 400T RipStop
- Inside lining: Polyester 20D / 380T
- 0,600 kg
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Anti-cold flap at the closure delivers an extra thermal protection preventing heat loss from inside out.
H chamber construction is the classic and more comfortable design. It allows to compromise between thermal insulation and compressibility.
Jet pack system
Compression system for easier set-up and quick compression. The compression bag built into the hood lets you roll up and compress the bag in one simple movement.
The mummy shape is fitted to the human body in order to maximize comfort in the classic sleeping bag.