An OutDoor Award winner, the ALPINE RUSH LTK trail-running shoe is aimed at the most demanding runners, who tackle rapid elevation change on all types of mountain terrain. An exclusive MILLET innovation, the MICHELIN® Mont-Blanc outsole was developed on close conjunction with the world's leading tiremaker: it offers extra traction and stability on rough terrain and obstacle sections. Directly inspired by trail- and mountain-bike tire technology, the ALPINE RUSH LTK grips hard and insulates you from the ground. Maximized heel cushioning absorbs compression, and enhanced rebound reduces muscle fatigue. The superior strength of MATRYX®, a French-made nylon/kevlar base which forms the upper's exterior, enhances abrasion resistance and makes the shoe deformation proof, while retaining optimized breathability and lightness. An additional hydrophobic finish delivers high moisture-wicking ability and ultra-fast drying during exertion.Properties
MATRYX® fabric is a weave of nylon and Kevlar yarns. It retains the foot, breathes well and is highly abrasion resistant. The water-repellent PU coating of the yarns improves moisture wicking and quickens drying.
Developed specially with and for Millet, this new outsole is inspired by MICHELIN and its know-how in mountain-bike tires. Thanks to its structure and materials, this outsole delivers excellent traction and adaptability on a range of terrains.
- Low-cut upper, wraparound fit, ankle 360° free
- Ultra-precise 3D lacing: eyelets + straps
- Reinforced rubber toe guard
- Dual-component (EVA + lightweight PU) midsole for extreme comfort, energy rebound, pronation support, and durability
- Dynamic, high-traction Vibram® fast-hiking outsole
- Matryx® nylon/Kevlar® fabric
- PU overlays
- Outsole Michelin® MONT BLANC
- EVA dual density midsole
- 360 gr
- Trail running
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Please see the sizing chart
Your shoe size Foot (CM) 24 24,5 25 25,5 26 26,5 27 27,5 Europe 38 382/3 391/3 40 402/3 411/3 42 422/3 US 5,5 6 6,5 7 7,5 8 8,5 9 Size to order (UK) 5 5,5 6 6,5 7 7,5 8 8,5 Your shoe size Foot (CM) 28 28,5 29 29,5 30 30,5 31 31,5 Europe 431/3 44 442/3 451/3 46 462/3 471/3 48 US 9,5 10 10,5 11 11,5 12 12,5 13 Size to order (UK) 9 9,5 10 10,5 11 11,5 12 12,5