Don’t let the weather discourage you from enjoying the slopes, put on the ANDOLLA STRETCH ski jacket for women and benefit from a great warm and breathable layer. With its feminine adjusted shape and Dual Tech™ insulation, this ski jacket keeps you warm at all the strategic places. Its 3D adjustable hood and stretch inner cuffs with thumb-hole keep the warmth trapped inside, while easily releasing excess heat thanks to the front and underarm zips. Enjoy the outdoors in the comfort of a modern jacket, with the ANDOLLA STRETCH JKT W.Properties
- Designed for the female form. DualTech™ insulation for protection and targeted warmth provision on strategic areas of the body
- Watertight central zip / Underarm vent zips
- Detachable hood with 3-way adjustment system
- 2 zipped watertight handwarmer pockets with warmth mechanism, 1 zipped invisible chest pocket with built-in goggles wiper + 1 zipped ski pass pocket under a flap. 1 inner zipped pocket, headphone cable opening + inner mesh pocket
- Detachable zip-on snow skirt
- Adjustable bottom hem + adjustable cuffs and stretchy sleeves with thumbholes.
- Main Fabrics :DRYEDGE™ SOFT STRETCH 2L // Waterproofness 20 000 mm - Breathability 20 000 g/m²/24h // 100% POLYESTER
- Insulation : PRIMALOFT® THERMOPLUME // 100% POLYESTER
- Insulation : PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION 100GR // 100% RECYCLED POLYESTER
- Lining : ULTRALIGHT DOWNPROOF // 100% POLYAMIDE
- 1020 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.