Whether it be for cold starts in freezing territory or confronting the rigors of winter, this protective, warm and waterproof 3-in-1 down jacket is a winning formula which will keep you insulated from the intense cold and protect you completely from bad weather. With its angular lines inspired by the mountains themselves and all the useful details that have become must-haves for mountain climbing such as large front pockets you can get to when wearing a backpack or the double-ended zip that makes sitting easier, the stretchy ATA 3 IN 1 down jacket is made to last and can take on any adventure. For trekking, the high-performance features of a DRYEDGE™ STRETCH 3L design ensure high levels of breathable waterproofing for cold-weather trips and obvious freedom of movement. Available in a down jacket length which covers the tops of the thighs, this 3-in-1 jacket protects you from strong winds during trips to the mountains or rapids, thus durably insulating your body from the cold. With its ample fit and the same degree of puffiness you would usually see with down, the PRIMALOFT® THERMOPLUME padding in the detachable padded jacket provide you with a lot of heat without weighing you down or getting in your way. Discreet for everyday use, each jacket can be worn independently from one another, a 3-in-1 mode that you will appreciate around town as well as when you are at high altitudes.Properties
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
Tops are given a roomier cut across the shoulders, for a more laidback feel. Bottoms are roomily cut at the hip and thigh, and the crotch is slightly dropped. This is our loosest fit, suitable for everyday wear.
13mm wide heat-sealed seams (instead of 20mm) reduce glue and band consumption in addition to gaining in breathability. This process requires expert knowledge and guarantee fully waterproof Gore-Tex® shell protection.
- Comfortable long-cut parka gives protection thanks to its Dryedge 3L fabric. 3-in-1 build with zip-out insulated liner
- Primaloft® Thermoplume ultralight insulation
- Protective outer parka: integral hood with 3D tightening system, double-slider zip closure with bonded flap, 2 large handwarmer pockets and 1 chest pocket, all with waterproof zips / 1 inside chest pocket, adjustable hem and cuffs
- Insulated liner: 2 zipped handwarmer pockets, hybrid insulation build; Primaloft® Thermoplume insulation on torso front/back and shoulders, and Primaloft® Black Eco on sides and sleeves
- Fabrics : DRYEDGE™ PLAIN MECHANICAL STRETCH 3L // Waterproofness 10 000mm - Breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 100% POLYESTER
- Fabrics : ULTRALIGHT DOWNPROOF // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Insulation : PRIMALOFT® THERMOPLUME // // 100% POLYESTER
- Lining : ULTRALIGHT DOWNPROOF // 100% POLYAMIDE
- 1310 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.