For the sheer pleasure of freeriding and the joys of experiencing the fresh snow, these ski gloves are a warm, reliable solution for skiing all winter long in the greatest comfort. Thanks to their DRYEDGE™ STRETCH shell, these ATNA PEAK DRYEDGE GLOVES are flexible and waterproff. Lightweight but warm, their HYPERLOFT™ padding keeps them breathable, keeps the cold out and keeps them pleasantly warm during action. The micro-fleece finish on the inside is particularly comfortable for long-term wear. You keep your hands warm and your hands stay at a comfortable, balanced temperature when you go skiing. In practice, these stretchy freeriding gloves aren't bulky and have been very well-finished; their anti-slip palms help you keep a firm grip on your ski poles; the fingertips and reinforced areas are designed to combat wear and repeat friction; the protective cuffs prevent heat loss through the cuff and from snow getting in. There is nothing missing from their design, there's even a mask wiper and a soft panel for a runny nose... This is the winning combo for skiers who want a modern, high-performance ski glove that is accessible to all.Technical information
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
Hyperloft is a synthetic insulation and compressible material. It is durable and easy to care for. This insulation material is made by the thermal fusion of short fibers of a variety of diameters and resin, a process that gives excellent strength and stability of the fabric.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Polygiene® technology prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria. It uses silver chloride (from recycled silver), an efficient, natural anti-bacterial agent: It guarantees freshness all day and through washing.
Close fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
Teflon EcoElite™ finish is the first renewably sourced, non-fluorinated fabric treatment for durable water repellency and is manufactured with 60 percent renewably sourced raw materials.
- Build combines protection and thermal comfort
- Waterproof, breathable insert / Efficient thermal insulation
- Synthetic leather palm
- Standard cuff with wrist tightening tab
- Main Fabrics :DRYEDGE™ PLAIN MECHANICAL STRETCH 2L // Waterproofness 10 000mm - Breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 100% POLYESTER
- Insulation : HYPERLOFT PADDING // 100% POLYESTER
- Lining : MICROFLEECE LINING // 100% POLYESTER //
- Reinforcement : SYNTHETIC PU LEATHER // 100% POLYURETHANE //
- Insert : INSERT DRYEDGE™ GLOVE // //
- 190 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.