Warmly insulated and able to withstand harsh conditions thanks to its waterproof DRYEDGE™ fabric, the HEIDEN STRETCH ski jacket for women is a safe bet to enjoy the snowy slopes this winter. Its specific shape for women is comfortable and protective at the same time, complete with a 3D adjustable hood and adjustable cuffs lined by a stretch inner cuff with thumb holes. Once snuggly inside, you’ll benefit from the Dual Tech™ insulation combining DRY MICROLOFT™ and PRIMALOFT® to maintain your optimum temperature. Plan your preferred activities regardless of the weather, with the HEIDEN STRETCH ski jacket for women.Properties
Made of Sorona fiber, the Dry Microloft insulation performs in the dampest conditions. Its three-dimensional structure provides high breathability and warmth using small, soft thermic balls. Dry Microloft retains its compactness and insulation properties through washing.
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
Dual Tech construction
The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
Close fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
- Designed for the female form, sporty, comfortable and protective cut
- Detachable hood with 3way adjustment system.
- Central fastening with watertight zip under protective placket. Zipped ventilation under the arms.
- 2 watertight zipped handwarmer pockets with warmth mechanism, + 1 zipped watertight chest pocket and builtin goggles wiper 1 inner zipped pocket with headphone cable opening + inner mesh pocket
- Fixed snow skirt
- Adjustable bottom hem + adjustable cuffs and stretchy sleeves with thumbholes.
- DRYEDGE™ 2 WAYS STRETCH 2L // 100 % Polyester // Waterrepellence/DWR PFC FreeBreathability/20 000 g.m².24hStretch/MechanicalWaterproofness/20 000 mm
- DRY MICROLOFT™ // //
- PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION 100GR // 100 % Wiedereverwerteten Polyester //
- SOFT STRETCH LINING // 100 % Polyester // Stretch/MechanicalProof/Downproof
- HIGHLOFT // //
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1CHESTMeasure around the chest horizontally at the widest point.
EU SIZE1Chest (cm) FR US DE UK IT JP CN XS 81/85 34 2 32 6 38 S 155/80A S 85/89 36 4 34 8 40 M 160/84A M 89/95 38 6 36 10 42 L 165/88A L 95/101 40/42 8/10 38/40 12/14 44/46 XL 170/92A XL 101/107 44 12 42 16 48 2XL 175/96A 2XL 107/113 46/48 14/16 44/46 18/20 50/52 3XL 180/100A