The hybrid conception of the incredibly warm BAQUEIRA ski jacket for men gives it a cutting-edge style as well as exceptional flexibility for you to enjoy maximum range of movement when skiing in powder snow. The PRIMALOFT® padded insulation on the upper part of the body ensures significant thermal input, while the waterproof and breathable DRYEDGE™ external fabric has windproof properties preventing the effects of wind chill. Equipped with 5 pockets ready to store all your essentials, this mountain puffy jacket is geared with an adjustable removable hood while boasting a snow skirt and stretch inside cuffs to keep the cold where it belongs outside.Properties
Made of Sorona fiber, the Dry Microloft insulation performs in the dampest conditions. Its three-dimensional structure provides high breathability and warmth using small, soft thermic balls. Dry Microloft retains its compactness and insulation properties through washing.
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
Close fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
- Sporty, protective and comfortable fit
- Stretch lining optimizes comfort during intensity
- Removable, adjustable hood with 3D adjustment system
- Armpit vents under flap
- Zipper under flap at center front opening
- 2 handwarmer pockets with waterproof zipper under flap, 1 chest pocket with zipper under flap. Interior : 1 zipped pocket + 1 mesh pocket
- Fixed snow skirt
- Adjustable hem and wrists + stretch cuffs
- DRYEDGE™ 2 WAYS STRETCH 2L // 100 % Polyester // Waterrepellence/DWR PFC FreeBreathability/20 000 g.m².24hStretch/MechanicalWaterproofness/20 000 mm
- DRY MICROLOFT™ // //
- PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION 133GR // 100 % Wiedereverwerteten Polyester //
- SOFT STRETCH LINING // 100 % Polyester // Stretch/MechanicalProof/Downproof
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1CHESTMeasure around the chest horizontally at the widest point
US SIZE1Chest (cm) FR DE / IT UK JP CN XS 85/91 44 42 34 S 165/88A S 91/97 46/48 44/46 36/38 M 170/92A M 97/103 50 48 40 L 175/96A L 103/109 52/54 50/52 42/44 XL 180/100A XL 109/115 56 54 46 2XL 185/104A 2XL 115/121 58/60 56/58 48/50 3XL 190/108A 3XL 121/127 62 60 52 4XL 190/112A