This four-season all-down sleeping bag is recommended for mountain bivy enthusiasts, at mid altitude in winter or in the high mountains in summer. The BASE CAMP is the right choice when you need a ver satile bag for all your favorite activities, from hiking to mountaineering. When you need something compact and light. The Base Camp offers all the advantages of down. An unrivaled lightness-to-warmth ratio. The most heat, weight for weight. Very good compressibility, but the down regains its volume. And in the insulation game, volume is key. "Loft lets you trap the most possible air," explains Antoine, product manager. And that's a good thing: ultimately, air is what protects us from the cold!
- Comfortable alpine shape
- Duck down fill
- Insulation Shield Construction™: V-tube baffles combined with an aluminized nonwoven film to retain warmth
- Tough, water-repellent shell
- Soft-touch lining
- Side zip with anti-cold flap / Inside pocket
- Preshaped hood with drawcord / Shoulder collar
- Total length: 210 cm
- Shoulder width: 78 cm
- Foot width: 50 cm
- Comfort temperature: from 1°C to -5°C
- Dimensions after packing: 19x20 cm
- Volume after packing: 6L
- Fill Power 700 USA
- Fill Top & Bottom : 450 g of 80/20 Duck Down
- Outside shell : Poly 50 D / 300T RipStop
- Inside lining : Polyester 50D / 300T
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.