Delight in all your mountain activities this summer enjoying the comfort and flexibility of the CARBON LIGHT hiking shorts for men. Designed for climbing and bouldering sessions as well as hiking trails, they’re made of a light, stretch and breathable cotton canvas, extremely pleasant to wear when the weather is warm. The timeless straight shape, with 5 pockets and belt loops, integrates a seamless crotch panel for enhanced ease and freedom to move. Adapted for your mountain adventures and city days, these versatile shorts will be the ones you choose to wear all season long.Properties
Close fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
- Regular fit shorts, 5 pocket design
- Handwarmer pockets
- Patch pockets at the back and coin pocket
- Seamless crotch panel
- Main Fabrics : LIGHT COTTON TWILL // 98 % Cotton;2 % Elastane
- 301 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1WAISTMeasure around the narrowest part of your waist.
2HIPMeasure around the widest point.
3INSEAM PANTMeasure from the top of your leg to the end of your leg
(inside of the leg)
FR SIZE1Waist(cm)2Hip(cm)3Inseam pant(cm) JP CN 36 70/74 86/90 79 S 165/74A 38 74/78 90/94 79 M 170/78A 40 78/82 94/98 79 M 175/82A 42 82/86 98/102 82 L 180/86A 44 86/90 102/106 82 XL 185/90A 46 90/94 106/110 82 XL 185/94A 48 94/98 110/114 82 2XL 190/98A 50 98/102 114/118 82 3XL 190/102A 52 102/106 118/122 82 3XL 190/106A 54 106/110 122/126 82 4XL 190/110A