This trad and crack climbing shoe is designed for the occasional climber and built to suit diverse terrain. The CLIFFHANGER will cope with crags, alpine routes, boulders and gyms. The most versatile climbing shoe in the Roc Session series, it offers great value for its feature set without sacrificing comfort. The suede upper is resistant to wear, and the shoe is lined for greater comfort. Light ankle and toe pads provide excellent protection and comfort on rock. The 4POINTSGRIP™ rubber sole offers excellent grip and durability. A straight-lasted design, with MILLET's PERFORMANCE FIT™ for optimized precision, sensitivity and grip, the CLIFFHANGER is a performance package at home on all terrain.
4 points grip rubber
4 POINTS GRIP™ rubber was developed by Millet to provide the best grip-to-durability ratio. It is equally happy on crags and indoors.
"Rounded" flat-lasted fit guarantees grip, support and comfort.
- Straight shape, reinforced support
- Split-leather upper, comfortable lining, padded collar
- Efficient symmetric closure: 3 high-tenacity velcro straps
- Overlapping tongue with full opening down to toes
- Reinforced tip: extra toe pad
- Durable, sticky 4PointsGrip™ rubber
- Split leather
- Sole 4PointsGrip 4,5mm