- CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
- French Bouldering Champion in 2013
- Top 10 in the World bouldering championship 2013
+ What are your three finest climbing achievements ?
- « The TrapHouse » 8b+ bouldering in Fontainebleau, France
- « La danse des balrogs » 8b bouldering in Branson, Swiss
- « Mandala » 8A+ bouldering in Bishop, USA+ Who do you prefer climbing with ?With friends, whatever their climbing level are+ Your best experience, high up ?A lot of wonderful experience during competition and outside; when we are involved and that gives us good results+ What do you like doing when you’re not climbing ?Travelling, paragliding, taking pictures+ What’s your involvement with the Millet Design Centre and in product development generally ?I give advises and feedbacks concerning climbing products, especially what is inked to bouldering (crash pad, climbing shoes…)+ How do you see your discipline evolving in the next few years ?Climbing is a young sport that is developing regarding federation members, competitions organization, bouldering and rock routes openings etc. Maybe, climbing will be Olympic sport. In some words, a way to have a bigger playground and to have an improved playground for a while!