A double dose of adrenaline for one of the MXP
The projet begin with a little bit of disapointement. The first step in their projet was to combine both in the ascent , a free climbing session and in the way down a great base jump. The first summit was " l’aiguille du Fou" (3501m), departure point of their trip.
Unfortunately our two great friend realized the impossibility to string together climbing and base jumping for some kind of cliff.
Therefore, in order to find a common lead for their projet their going to put a picture up of climbing and jumping that is true to ourselves and their passions. It starts with a usual training spot and rises in intensity until the high mountains, alpine routes and exceptional jumps! ... with a preference for the beautiful lights and long jumps as well!
A video is going to be produced with all their climb and jump :
- Cap Canaille at Cassis: saut face à la mer:
- The ice climbing in Montriond: «La Dame du lac» and jump at the summit
- Grimpe at Balme, Arve valley and a long base jump in the valley
- Ascension of the" Croix de Têtes", in the Maurienne region , and a jump at 1600m (in 40 secondes!!)
- Alpinisme à l’Olan 3564m, Ecrins: Ascension and jump at 1500m. face au soleil couchant
-Next step the ascension of Grand Cap, in the Bonatti way