For damp alpine conditions and the chill of nights near zero, the COMPOSITE 0 sleeping bag delivers perfect, durable, hybrid comfort for 3-season hikes and treks in the mountains. Water repellent, lightweight and highly compressible, it opts for SMARTBLEND™ insulation, a blend of 70% K-DRY™ treated natural down plus 4T™ synthetic down, which guarantees efficient warmth during alpine nights, even if you encounter wet conditions. The innovative V baffling prevents thermal bridges. The COMPOSITE -0 sleeping bag has an aluminized chamber coating that reflects heat inwards, like a survival sheet, while wicking sweat away from the body. The 22%-hollow synthetic fibers in the lower section store air and durably resist squashing and ground damp. Available in regular and long versions.
Anti-cold flap at the closure delivers an extra thermal protection preventing heat loss from inside out.
The combination of synthetic fibers and natural down brings the best of both worlds. The result is an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and good moisture management.
FILL POWER is a unit of measurement that indicates the quality of a down, through its ability to trap air and release it by lofting. FILL POWER is the thermal-insulation capacity of a down.
Insulated Shield Construction
Combining V chamber baffling and an aluminized non-woven material. The thermal barrier created prevents heat loss from the inside to the outside.
Responsible Down Standard
The RDS ensures that down and feathers come from ducks and geese that have been treated well. This means enabling them to live healthy lives, express innate behaviors, and not suffer from pain, fear or distress. The standard also follows the chain of custody from farm to product.
- Comfortable mummy shape
- Composite™ construction
- Tough, water-repellent Nylon shell
- Mattress hold straps
- 3/4 zip with anti-cold flap / Inside pocket
- Hood with drawcord / Shoulder collar
- Compression sack, converts into pillow
- Left or right hand zip, combinable
- This product is a "Long"(LG) size : total length = 230 cm
- Also exists in size « Regular »(RG) : MIC1102
- Total length : 230 cm
- Shoulder width : 82 cm
- Foot width : 55 cm
- Volume after packing : 7L
- Comfort temperature : 5°C
- Limit comfort temperature : 0°C
- Extreme temperature : -14°C
- Comfort temperature : Down to this temperature, the user feels no cold when lying relaxed on their back.
- Limit comfort temperature : Between the comfort temperature and the limit comfort temperature, the user must curl up to stay comfortably warm.
Below the limit comfort temperature, the user may feel the cold.
- Extreme temperature : The temperature at which the user will have a strong feeling of cold, which may affect their health (hypothermia). Users are advised not to reach this temperature.
- POLYAMIDE 40 DENIER 260 T//100% PA
- POLYESTER 50 DENIER 300 T RIPSTOP//100% POLYESTER
- DOWN BLEND (70% DUCK DOWN 90/10 FILL POWER 700)
- SHINSOFT 4T FIBER