A special B2B version of our popular Easy Up model designed for climbing gym rental. With durable and non-marking Four Points rubber, this shoe is constructed in quick drying canvas with a durable hemp liner for comfort and size clearly marked on the rear. Aimed to satisfy the needs of climbing gyms around the world! (not aimed for retail sale.) Comfortable and hygienic, the EASY UP RENT U rental climbing shoes make life simpler for climbing hall managers and progress of their clients. Their comfortable, straight shape with a flexible upper adjusts effortlessly thanks to two large velcro straps assuring long-lasting comfort, while the 4-Point Grip sole ensures a good grip. The rubber sole is non-marking to keep walls clean and the shoe size is clearly visible at the back of the heel. Finally, the hemp inner lining of the EASY UP RENT U rental climbing shoe dries quickly and has anti-odour properties, a winning asset for both climbing gym managers and their clients.Technical information
Millet's exclusive rubber resin provides an excellent traction-to-durability ratio.
- 4POINT GRIP DURABLE™ outsole
- PROGRESSIVE FIT™
- A SYMMETRIC AXE delivers a relative feeling of comfort, while remaining precise if the shoe size is appropriate.
- Main Fabrics : POLYESTER COTON UPPER MATERIAL
- Outer sole : RUBBER 4POINTS GRIP DURABLE 4.5MM
- Midsole : RUBBER 4POINTS GRIP DURABLE 4.5MM
- 220 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.