This mid-capacity alpine trekking backpack is designed for keen outdoor enthusiasts and built for fast alpine summer hikes, long high-tempo hikes, and mountain walks. The 25L capacity and Sport Perfor mance shape feature a narrow silhouette that frees up movement and works well on steep and technical terrain. It suits 2-7 day hiking excursions or backpacking trips. The AIRFLOW SUSPENDED BACK™ is specifically designed to enhance ventilation during intense alpine activities. The pack's main feature is its external aluminum frame, which holds the load away from the body to form a gap for back air circulation. It's a solid pick for light-and-fast, warm-weather trips. The foam shoulder straps are perforated and the hip belt is covered with low-density mesh for a comfortable carry with optimal breathability. The zipped hip-belt pocket, ergonomic and easy-access, will keep to hand small items like a camera, lip balm and snacks. Hand-rest straps will ease your progress, helping blood circulation in your arms as you rack up the miles. The top-loading ELIUM 25 has a storm collar and a two-buckle top pocket lid, where the rain cover is stowed, ready to pull out. The SPEED POLES™ system free up your hands fast when the trail turns vertical: use the side lash points to stow your poles with pack on back. The internal hydration compartment is also very handy: no slowing down to pull out a bottle. Two pack-bottom compression straps will carry more gear, like a jacket or ground mat. To maximize performance and lightness, the ELIUM 35 is built from light fabrics. It's very light and robust thanks to a ripstop weave with very strong 200-denier nylon threads: stronger, but not heavier. To keep weight to a minimum, polyester - recognized for its high abrasion and snagging resistance - is added for superior ruggedness in challenging environments.
Airflow suspended back
A back specially designed to promote air movement between pack and walker’s back when alpine active hiking, thanks to a structure stretched on an aluminium frame.
Built-in, quick-to-use system for holding ice axe and poles, with the axe head naturally positioned upwards, ready for holding. Compatible with all shapes ofice axe, ergonomic and straight.
Built-in rain cover. In case of rainfall, it is quickly installed and attached over your bag so you can't lose it! 100% waterproof.
Speed Poles access
Speed poles system lets you quickly grab or stow your poles to free your hands, without interrupting your alpine flow.
- Hiking body. Two-buckle lid, storm collar
- Zipped front pocket / Side mesh pockets
- Quick Axe™ pole and ice-axe carry system / Speed Poles™ / Side compression straps
- Lid with 2 zipped pockets + key ring + daisy chain
- Hydration compatible / Rain cover
- Ventilated shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, hand rest straps. Ergonomic hip belt with zipped pocket
- Volume : 25L
- Backlength : 46 cm
- Main fabrics :POLYAMIDE 0563 N 200 DENIER PU // 100% POLYAMIDE // WATER REPELLENT (C6) & POLYURETHANE 1,000MM
- Other fabrics : POLYAMIDE 0491 N 200 DENIER RIPSTOP // 100% POLYAMIDE // WATER REPELLENT (C6) & POLYURETHANE 1,000MM MATT FINISHING
- POLYESTER 600 DENIER OXFORD 74T // 100% POLYESTER // WATER REPELLENT (C6) & POLYURETHANE 1,000MM