Devoted to outdoor enthusiasts and 2-3 day excursions, this 30L alpine backpack is for high-tempo summer hikes. The AIRFLOW SUSPENDED™ build, with a mesh structure stretched on the back, increases breathability and comfort by forming a slight gap between body and load, to accelerate air circulation. With a narrow shape that frees up movement, the ELIUM 30 is suited to mountain travel on diverse terrain. The carry system is comfortable and breathable, with perforated, padded shoulder straps and a hip belt with ventilated mesh covering. The core themes of the ELIUM 30? Strength, lightness, stability. The side access to the internal compartment is direct: you access your stuff quickly, effortlessly, and without having to open the lid. With the QUICK AXE™ and SPEED POLES™ systems, ice axes and poles are quickly secured and released, without taking off your pack, for greater flexibility on the move. Built-in waterproof rain cover, compression straps, and hydration-compatible pocket - everything's geared to maximum autonomy out on the ground.Properties
Built-in, quick-to-use system for holding ice axe and poles, with the axe head naturally positioned upwards, ready for holding. Compatible with all shapes ofice axe, ergonomic and straight.
Built-in rain cover. In case of rainfall, it is quickly installed and attached over your bag so you can't lose it! 100% waterproof.
Speed Poles access
Speed poles system lets you quickly grab or stow your poles to free your hands, without interrupting your alpine flow.
- Hiking body. Two-buckle lid, storm collar
- Front access zip
- Zipped front pocket / Side mesh pockets
- Quick Axe™ pole and ice-axe carry system / Speed Poles™ / Side compression straps / Pack-base straps
- Lid with 2 zipped pockets + key ring + daisy chain
- Hydration compatible / Rain cover
- Ventilated shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, hand rest straps. Ergonomic hip belt with zipped pocket
- Volume : 30L
- Backlength : 46 cm
- Main fabrics :N 0563 N 200 D N 200 D PU // DWR // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Other fabrics : N 0491 N 200 D N 200 D R/S PU WITH MATT FINISHING // DWR // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Other fabrics : P/600D OXFORD 74T // DWR // 100% POLYESTER
- 1150 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.