Enjoy the pleasures of unhindered skiing with the stretch ENGADIN ski jacket for women. Designed with a forward thinking hybrid construction, with a waterproof DRYEDGE™ fabric which stretches where you need it most, it brings a unique style to the slopes thanks to its colour panels and padded insulated zones. Fully geared to combat the cold and snow, this warm ski jacket has a 3D adjustable full hood to withstand squalls and can also be fine-tuned at the waist and cuffs with incorporated stretch inside cuffs as well.Properties
Made of Sorona fiber, the Dry Microloft insulation performs in the dampest conditions. Its three-dimensional structure provides high breathability and warmth using small, soft thermic balls. Dry Microloft retains its compactness and insulation properties through washing.
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Close fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
- Feminine, protective fit
- Fixed hood with 3D adjustment system
- Waterproof zipper at center front opening
- Armpit vents under flap
- 2 handwarmer pockets with waterproof zipper under flap, 1 ski pass pocket under flap. Interior : 1 zipped security pocket + 1 mesh pocket
- Fixed snow skirt
- Adjustable hem and wrists + stretch cuffs
- DRYEDGE™ TWILL MECHANICAL STRETCH // 100 % Polyester // Waterrepellence/DWRBreathability/10 000 g.m².24hWaterproofness/10 000 mm
- DRYEDGE™ TWILL MECHANICAL STRETCH PRINT // 100 % Polyester // Waterrepellence/DWRBreathability/10 000 g.m².24hWaterproofness/10 000 mm
- DRY MICROLOFT™ // //
- PADDING 100GRS // 100 % Polyester //
- SOFT STRETCH LINING // 100 % Polyester // Stretch/MechanicalProof/Downproof
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1CHESTMeasure around the chest horizontally at the widest point.
EU SIZE1Chest (cm) FR US DE UK IT JP CN XS 81/85 34 2 32 6 38 S 155/80A S 85/89 36 4 34 8 40 M 160/84A M 89/95 38 6 36 10 42 L 165/88A L 95/101 40/42 8/10 38/40 12/14 44/46 XL 170/92A XL 101/107 44 12 42 16 48 2XL 175/96A 2XL 107/113 46/48 14/16 44/46 18/20 50/52 3XL 180/100A