A performance jacket, the EXTREME RUTOR ALPHA COMPO targets intense athletic activity and rapid elevation change. It is bodymapped to maximize insulation on the chest/shoulders: its windproof, tear-resistant Toray® shell retains the warmth of Polartec® Alpha™, the world's fastest-drying synthetic fill. In other areas, a structured honeycomb knit boosts moisture wicking to always keep you dry. Ergonomically packaged for super-fluid movement, this is the ideal thermal layer for cold weather, training sessions and post-action relaxation.Properties
Close fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Made in our own factories
This product was designed in our Annecy studio and is manufactured in one of our factories, ensuring healthy working conditions and social benefits for the employees that made it.
Polartec Alpha fabrics are built for intense activities and deliver high performance insulation. A Polartec Alpha garment can be worn in a layering system, for insulation, and as stand-alone piece, as it allows outstanding breathability, comfort and is quick drying. It is perfect for mountaineering, ski and ice climbing.
Toray Airtastic fabrics are extremely lightweight and resistant to abrasion. The resulting highly packable products will be your companion during active outdoor pastimes such as ski touring and hiking.
- Athletic, bodyhugging fit
- Stretchy Dual Tech™ design with targeted extra thermal control zones for insulation and comfort
- Waistband is elasticated and comfortable at the back and flat at the front and adjusts with an elastic drawstring
- 1 front zipped pocket
- Zipped elasticated ankles with comfort gusset and direct access to boot buckles for fast uphill/downhill positioning + reinforcement against sharp edges
- Reflective marking
- TORAY® AIR STRETCH RIP STOP // 100 % Polyamid // Waterrepellence/DWR PFC Free
- HONEYCOMB DENSITY KNIT // 88 % Polyester12 % Elasthan //
- POLARTEC® ALPHA 80 // 100 % Wiedereverwerteten Polyester //
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1CHESTMeasure around the chest horizontally at the widest point
US SIZE1Chest (cm) FR DE / IT UK JP CN XS 85/91 44 42 34 S 165/88A S 91/97 46/48 44/46 36/38 M 170/92A M 97/103 50 48 40 L 175/96A L 103/109 52/54 50/52 42/44 XL 180/100A XL 109/115 56 54 46 2XL 185/104A 2XL 115/121 58/60 56/58 48/50 3XL 190/108A 3XL 121/127 62 60 52 4XL 190/112A