With its waterproof and breathable stretch material, the FALLS CREEK STRETCH JKT M men's ski jacket provides high comfort when the skier gives his best on the slopes. The ultra-robust finishes, the stretch material and an insulation mixing quilted parts and flat parts make this a cozy and warm jacket that combines all the functionalities required for skiing. With its sometimes sporty look, it will follow you on the slopes as in town!Technical information
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
This comfortable fit is the most versatile. A subtile blend of a tighter fit round the shoulders and pelvis with a straight cut on the rest of the body.
- Regular cut
- Waterproof and breathable DRYEDGE™ membrane
- 2-way stretch fabric
- Waterproof and breathable 2L fabric, DRYEDGE™ membrane, with 10K/10K performance
- Jacket with padded panels
- Preformed elbows
- Two-layer construction
- Central fastening with waterproof zip
- Front zip closure under a flap with snaps
- 3D-adjustable hood
- Hood that can be detached via zip and snap buttons
- Hood with drawstring adjustment and stoppers
- Protective collar with good coverage
- Protective visor
- 2 high pockets with waterproof zips
- 2 handwarmer flap pockets
- I inside pocket
- 1 zipped ski pass pocket on the cuff with built-in goggles wipe
- 1 mesh inside goggles pocket with built-in wipe.
- Hem adjustable with elasticated drawstring and cord lock
- Protective collar
- Stretch cuffs on sleeves
- Attached snow skirt with non-slip elastic
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Mains seams thermowelded
- Under protective placket
- Zipped ventilation under the arms
- Main Fabrics : DRYEDGE 2 WAY STRETCH 2L SMU // 100% Polyester
- Insulation : POLYDOWN FREE FIBERS 100%PES
- PADDING 80GRS
- Lining : POLYAMIDE TAFFETA LINING 210T NON COATED // 100% Polyamide
- 1160 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1CHESTMeasure around the chest horizontally at the widest point
US SIZE1Chest (cm) XS S 91/97 M 97/103 L 103/109 XL 109/115 2XL 115/121 3XL 121/127