The FALLS CREEK STRETCH PANT M men's ski pants in Drydege ™ 2L, waterproof and breathable, are ideal in the event of a downpour or heavy storm. Ease thanks to its flexible and stretch material, warmth, lasting comfort and protection thanks to its quarter reinforcements, these ski pants will be your best ally to draw curves in all serenity and give the best of yourself on the slopes. Removable straps, crotch ventilation and a zipped thigh cargo pocket are other assets that make them very functional and well-equipped pants.Technical information
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
This comfortable fit is the most versatile. A subtile blend of a tighter fit round the shoulders and pelvis with a straight cut on the rest of the body.
- Regular cut
- Comfortable and protective shape
- 2-way stretch fabric
- Waterproof breathable 5K/5K membrane
- Nylon reinforcement at ankles
- Waterproof and breathable DRYEDGE™ membrane
- Preformed knees
- Belt loops
- Waist adjustable with Velcro tab
- 1 zipped thigh cargo pocket
- 2 handwarmer flap pockets
- Removable adjustable elasticated braces
- Edge protectors
- Ventilation zips at thighs
- All seams sealed
- Waterproof zips
- Elastic waist at the back and velcro adjustments
- Millet logo
- Built-in snow gaiters with non-slip tape
- Zipped fly under a flap, with snap and hook
- Main Fabrics : DRYEDGE 2 WAY STRETCH 2L SMU // 100% Polyester
- Insulation : PADDING 40GRS // 100% Polyester
- Lining : POLYAMIDE TAFFETA LINING 210T COATED // 100% Polyamide
- Reinforcement : FABRIC REINFORCEMENT
- 746 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1WAISTMeasure around the narrowest part of your waist.
2HIPMeasure around the widest point.
3INSEAM PANTMeasure from the top of your leg to the end of your leg
(inside of the leg)
EU SIZE1Waist(cm)2Hip(cm)3Inseam pant(cm) XS 69/75 85/91 79 S 75/81 91/97 79 M 81/87 97/103 82 L 87/93 103/109 82 XL 93/99 109/115 82 2XL 99/105 115/121 82 3XL 105/111 121/127 82