Tracking your package
When your order leaves our warehouse, we will send you an email confirming that your package has been dispatched with a link to track its delivery. If you already have your order tracking number, go to the post office website (Standard Delivery), the Chronopost website (Express Delivery) or the DPD website (International) for real-time tracking :
● Colissimo : https://www.laposte.fr/outils/suivre-vos-envois
● Chronopost : https://www.chronopost.fr/fr/suivi-colis
● DPD : https://www.dpd.fr/particuliers
● UPS: https://www.ups.com/WebTracking
● DHL: https://www.dhl.fr/en/express/tracking.html
You can also track your order from your customer account:
1. Login with your username and password.
2. Click on "My Orders" and choose the relevant order.
3. Click on " Online delivery tracking" (top left) in the overview of items ordered.
4. A new window will open to track your package, step by step.
If your package is marked as delivered and you have not yet received it, we suggest you check your letter box. If you were out when delivery was attempted, the post office or carrier should have left a card.
Neep help ?