All-leather upper, high-traction Vibram® outsole, toe and heel caps, extended lacing to the toes, and optimized tongue adjustment: all-over efficiency defines this long-standing MILLET model. A timele ss classic, the FRICTION is a reliable performer on every occasion. A product that “won’t waver”, says Sébastien, who heads up MILLET’s design center: “The Friction is a pure approach shoe that gives peace of mind at all times. We focused on the ‘essential’ aspect of this ‘blue-chip’ model, with an emphasis on solidity and comfort.”
Anti-shock EVA insert
EVA midsole with anti-shock insert enhances the dynamic response of the shoe, It gives bounce and comfort without adding weight.
The Vibram brand is a benchmark for the levels of traction and durability its outsoles provide. We use several Vibram outsoles which are fully suited to our mountaineering, alpine trek and climbing models.
- Protective low-cut leather upper, 360° ankle flex
- Precise fit, semi-rigid soft flex, dual-density cushioning
- Precise lacing
- Toe and heel rubber rand. Reinforced toe
- Precise, grippy Vibram® approach outsole
- Main fabrics :Split leather
- Outsole : Outsole Vibram® MULAZ
- Midsole : EVA dual density midsole